Thursday, August 18, 2011

Water Beads


I have looked and looked for these little buggers. They sell them at toy stores, but for $30+ and I didn't want to spend that much. I finally found them for $2 a bag so I bought 3 different colors. They are a huge hit and I'm sure are going to get plenty of use. The best part is they can be used over and over again. If they lose water and shrink back down you just add more water to them and they come in tons of colors. 

From Beginning to Play :)










*They are non toxic, but can pose a choking risk if your child puts everything in their mouths.*

3 comments:

  1. Lizzie and I want to come play at your house! :) Where can we acquire some of these fascinating toys? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe you guys should come play! These I got at Walmart with the fake flowers. $2 a piece, totally worth it. You guys would love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! Do you know what they're made of? We had a rice and bean box my preschoolers always loved to dig in for sensory play, and this would be fun to add to our repertoire for the baby when he gets a little older.
    Water beads walmart

    ReplyDelete