Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Camping

Every year at the end of August we go up to my Grandparent's camp. It's a great to spend a lot of time together, because there really isn't anything else to do. There's no electricity, cell phone service, tv etc. Kadin had a really good time. He loves being outside and got to do a lot of it since there was nothing else that I had to get done. He loved being able to run around outside and explore. 

 He also loves my grandparent's new puppy. She can be a bit overwhelming to him since she's gotten bigger, but he loves her. He was always very sad when the puppy had to go in her crate and would still try to play with her.
It was nice for him to get to spend some time with his great grandparents. He really has a lot of fun with them. I think his favorite was was Grammie drawing on the chalkboard and him erasing it. Rather entertaining. 


All the Boys
Four Generations
Me with my brothers and cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment