Monday, August 29, 2011

Sometimes All You Need is a Friend

So I will admit, I am totally a mom that loves having extra kids around. In all reality it makes my life much easier. It takes almost no extra work (provided the kid is fairly well behaved of course) and my kid has an automatic playmate which means I can get a couple extra things done. It's a win-win. And it doesn't take much to entertain them either. A few simple things and they get pretty creative with them.

Play-doh kept them busy for quite awhile. Way longer than it does when it's just Kadin. They were busy making up games and making things to give to each other. Very cute!

We took our snacks outside to enjoy some of the last bits of summer. I don't remember what was so funny, but they were laughing hysterically at whatever it was. 

Popping bubbles with sticks.

Kadin you have a boo-boo? I'm a doctor, I'll make it all better for you!
Let's go have your Mommy check it too.
Ok, now drink your juice. (Such a good little mommy this one ;))
And their buddy the squirrel that they chased around the yard for half an hour. 

So needless to say it was a wonderful day spent with 2 pretty awesome kids. We're looking forward to lots more play dates soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment