Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My apartment is clean!


We're leaving to go camping tomorrow so today was a mass packing/cleaning/laundry day. So I thought I'd take the opportunity to post pictures of K's room while it's clean. For once lol. My little man has way too many toys! I cleaned out 2 large bags of toys today and there are still too many. Although he doesn't seem to mind. ;) It's a lot of fun to watch how creative he can be with his toys though. And he is always playing with different ones and doing different things with them.

One of his favorite is his fort. (Made by Mommy, with help from Great Grampie who cute some of the PVC pipes for us. ;))


What's in here changes quite often. And it frequently changes from Mommy come play to No Girls Allowed when Uncle Nicky's over. Right now it has bean bag chairs in it. The soccer one is filled with stuffed animals. Which is a great way to store stuffed animals if you have way to many like we do. They sell them here, but they one we have I bought just the skin at K-Mart for $20.


His Choo-Choo bed which has helped greatly in getting him to sleep in his own bed (which he does full time now. :D Which I love, but I miss my snuggly baby).

His hanging bookshelf (again very simple to do). Which I love because I can change the books in it often and it's much easier for him to get books out of then our over full bookshelf.

 Playing with his Yo Gabba Gabba guitar. And a few of his many art projects on the wall. :)

And more toys. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment