Sunday, August 28, 2011

Camping


We went camping this past week while Jon was on vacation. We started at a campground and then went to my grandparent's camp. It was a great time to get away from everything and just spend time together as a family. It was a little wet at times, especially in a tent, but we all had a blast. At the campground we were right across from the playground, so that was a huge hit with K.


  Thursday was a bit of a trying day. It said it was going to rain and thunderstorm all day so we were trying to find indoor activities. Wanna know what I found out? There are no indoor kid's activities up north. We did some shopping and went out for dinner and got him a few things that he could do in the tent. Luckily it was much nicer for the rest of the trip.

Outside from our tent. So gorgeous!

My boy "hiding". His mentality is "I can't see you, so you can't see me". So cute!


Sitting at the fire


And then hiding from it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment