Sunday, August 28, 2011

Santa's Village

One of the reasons I was so excited for this trip was to take Kadin to Santa's Village. I was really happy when I measured him and realized he was tall enough to go on almost all the rides. 

I really thought that he was going to love it. I was wrong. He was really excited when we walked in. He was intrigued by the elves and penguins everywhere. Loved that there was music playing.


And then his mean Mommy made him go on a ride. The Log Flume (my personal favorite). He hated it! I felt horrible, but there was no way to get him off of it.


Poor baby :( He wanted nothing to do with Santa's Village after that. He kept asking to go to "mama's car". I was again the mean mommy and took him to get a drink instead. Then we kept going. We tried a few more rides, but he didn't like any of them. I had avoided the water park, because when we took him to the water park earlier in the summer he hated it. We stumbled upon it accidentally and guess who loved the water park? Yep, my monster. I couldn't believe it and was pleasantly surprised. He could have played there for hours.

He was much happier after this and ran around wanting to try everything. We have free return passes (we went after 3) so I am excited to go back when they have decorated for Halloween or Christmas. I am quite optimistic about our next visit. Hopefully he remembers how much fun he had at the end of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment