Saturday, September 3, 2011

Green and Pink Water Balloons

The kids were so excited about this one! We added green and pink paint to the water and then filled up the balloons. And they couldn't wait to get "decorating". It's always the simplest things. Very easy, there really isn't much to say about this project. I did fill up a bunch of balloons before I even told them what we were going to do. They are not the most patient children ever. :) And then had them help with the rest. 
 This is a great tool for filling up water balloons for kids. I thought it was kind of dumb at first, but with the little ones it's great. I think it was $10 at Bed, Bath and Beyond and it's full of balloons. You can use it to fill them with either air or water. 
 

 Filling their balloons.


Throwing the balloons.
The colors didn't show up well on the pavement. I didn't use enough paint in the water so it was a little too diluted for the pavement. It did show on the grass and dirt, but for some reason I don't have pictures of that. :P They didn't seem to mind. They were thrilled that they got to through paint all over the yard and road. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment